Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hedge of Thorns Prayer...

Prayer is the wing wherewith the soul flies to heaven.
"Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come to You. Psalm 102:1 NKJV



Heavenly Father, I ask you to rebuke (1) and bind Satan in the name and through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ(2).

I ask you to build a “hedge of thorns” around my spouse, so that anyone with wrong influence will lose interest in him (or her) and leave (3).

I base this prayer on the command of Your Word (4) which states, “what therefore God hath joined together, let not man separate (5)”.

Thank you for hearing and answering my prayer (6). Amen


The above prayer is based on the following scriptures:
The first few chapters of the book of Job tell us that God had a hedge around Job ….read it and see how Satan approached God about this. When God took the hedge down Satan could attack.

Pray the Hedge of Thorns Prayer around anyone or circumstance that needs God’s special attention to protect the person from Satan.

(1). Mark 3:27; Jude 1:9
(2) John 14:13-14
(3) Hosea 2:5-7
(4) I John 5:14
(5) Matthew 19:6
(6) I John 5:15

The song "Let me tell you 'bout my Jesus" is in my heart!  What a great thought nothing can stand in our way, no battle scars ...